CATALINA LAKEFRONT RETREAT
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Bookings will not be confirmed until a deposit has been paid. A deposit of 20% of anticipated fees (30% for holiday periods) is required to secure a booking.
- Deposits are refundable in full if cancellation is received before 6 months of the arrival date. If notification is before 3 months, 50% refund will be given and 25% refund before 1 month.
- While small group bookings are accepted, Catalina Lakefront Retreat reserves the right to book in other groups to share the centres facilities.
- Full payment is due on check-in unless prior arrangements have been made. Any damage or loss to the Centre’s property is to be reported to the Centre Manager and the full cost of repairs will be payable. Payment can be made by cash, EFTPOS, cheque or credit card (1.5% surcharge applies)
- Prices may be subject to change, particularly when bookings are made well in advance. Confirmation of your prices will be confirmed within 3 months of the booking.
- All changes to your booking, including number of occupants, length of stay or additional facilities used should be notified within 7 days of the booking, prior to final invoice. Any additional use during the stay will be payable in accordance with quoted rates. Room allocation is to be arranged in consultation with Centre Manager.
- Check in time is after 2pm on day of arrival and check out is before 10am on the day of departure unless otherwise arranged with the Centre Manager
- If the facility, including rooms, conference room, kitchen or entertaining area, if it is not left clean and tidy on departure, an excess cleaning fee will be charged.
- The safe keeping of your valuables, goods or vehicles remains your responsibility while at the Centre. The Centre staff will endeavour to provide a safe environment for visitors but accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury as far as the law permits. All groups coming to Catalina Conference Centre should have their own Public Liability Insurance. A Certificate of Currency for your group’s Public Liability Insurance is to be provided prior to arrival. If you are concerned, you should consult your Insurance Advisor and obtain the appropriate insurance cover.
- All guests will be mindful of not creating excessive noise especially after 10.30pm and not causing unreasonable disruption to the comfort of others. Group functions should check with Facility Manager on allowable finish times.
- Drug use will not be permitted on the premises and smoking is prohibited in all buildings and surrounds. If any inappropriate activity results in the fire alarm being activated, the guest will be liable for the $2000 call out fee from the NSW Fire Brigade.
- The group leader must accept responsibility for the appropriate use of alcohol at the centre. Alcohol is permitted in moderation for organised functions. Please check with Centre Manager prior to check in for limits. Excessive consumption of alcohol or unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.
Persons contravening these conditions may be ordered to immediately vacate the premises without entitlement to any refund of costs payable.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA